Thursday, September 4, 2014

Old Navy white shorts

I know in the past there has been some crazy fashion rule that "we aren't supposed to wear white after Labor day". That is it just not true anymore. You can put together a good outfit with white jeans or shorts by adding some dark colors and boots to make it more appropriate for fall. I am not quite ready for boots yet, since it is still in the 80's where I live. These shorts are on sale at Old Navy for super cheap!! So forget the no white pants of shorts after Labor day and go get some white jeans or Shorts!
 
shorts: old navy, rock star style (find them here) they are currently on sale for $5.99!!!
Here are a few outfits I styled to show you my cute new white shorts.
top target: (similar here)
belt: target (find it here)
hat: old
tee & bag: tillys (old)
 
shoes: toms (find them here)
sweater: rue21 (similar here)
 
chambray: old navy (find it here)
belt: target (find it here)
sandals: target
necklace: jcrew (similar here)
 
Old navy is having a big sale and I got a ton of cute stuff for really cheap. Dresses for under $10 and pants for under $15!! go check it out. And if some of you didn't know Old Navy has Talls. Yes, for those of us that are over 5'7". I just love that I can get stuff that will be long!!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment