Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Vintage button bracelet

So I have loved buttons since I was a little girl. My mom would go to craft stores and they had huge bins of millions of buttons and I would sit there and dig through them, oh my childhood memories.. anyway I was at my moms and came across some very old buttons and wantwed to make something with them.  So here is what I came up with.


I made one cream and a brownish grey one I LOVE them, I wear one everyday.
Thanks, Have a great day :)
Lindsay

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lindsay, I love your blog!! I found you through My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia. I looked through your house tour and I am hoping you can help me. I noticed the board and batten in your laundry room AND your bullnose (rounded corners) and I am hoping you can advice me on how you handled the rounded corners. Was this a DIY project or did you have it done professionally. I really want to do this throughout my home and have not been able to find much info on how to work with rounded corners. Please, contact me with any info and tips you have on this, I would greatly appreciate it. I e-mailed you but it was sent back..
    Cute button bracelets!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! How did you string the buttons through the metal? Maybe you could do a tutorial? I have a TON of old buttons that need a purpose and I'd love to do something like this with them- they'd also make great Christmas gifts!

    ReplyDelete